Two weekends ago my daughter L walked for the first time. We immediately staged a dramatization of her first steps, starring herself of course, and videotaped it and took a couple of still pictures. We then e-mailed the evidence to our immediate family, including Alice. Her reply follows:
"Bedig!
Thanks a mil for that precious clip!! Whahappen to the sound? I guess she was concentrating too hard! She is a total pro!! She has greatbalance!~and I loved the victory dance at the end! She is my living,breathing Boobrig and I love her!!
I forwarded this message to my mom... was wondering if you could include her with the group mailings... Thanks pal!
Keep 'em comin...and now you guys will never rest!
love y'all,
alice"
"Bedig" is Armenian for Peter. That last statement "and now you guys will never rest" -- could she know what it would mean exactly one day after she wrote the e-mail? It's true, I haven't rested since.
No comments:
Post a Comment